Travel Savings Dollars - (Retail value $500)
Travel more and spend less! Your $500 Travel Savings Dollars will give you access to wholesale rates at over 400,000 Hotels and Resorts worldwide. Featured hotels include top brands such as Wyndham, Marriott, Sheraton, Fairmont, Sofitel, Four Seasons and more! Whether it’s a quick overnight stay, business trip, or a family vacation at a luxury resort, we have you covered.
- Save up to 50% or more, stay after stay, at more than 400,000 Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- 110% Price Guarantee – If you find a hotel for less we’ll credit you 110% of the difference.
- No Travel Restrictions, Blackout Dates or Minimum Stay Requirements.
- Discounts on Car Rentals at 49,000 Locations Nationwide.
- Wholesale rates on weekly Resort Stays in destinations around the world.
- Save on more than twenty thousand Activities and Excursions worldwide.
Directions: To take advantage of your Travel Savings Dollars, please follow the simple reward redemption instructions that will be emailed to you. The face value of your savings dollars will be deposited to your "Savings Bank". The dollar amount of savings off retail pricing is displayed on the Website with each Product offered "Savings". Savings are subject to change without notice. Only the Savings posted at the time a reservation is booked and paid for is honored. When making a reservation on the Website, you will see the retail price reduced by the Savings. You will pay the reduced price displayed to complete your reservation. After you book and pay for your reservation, the dollar amount of the savings will be deducted from your Savings Bank.
For more information and complete terms visit www.travelsavingsdollars.com.
Terms and Conditions. Travel Savings Dollars
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older to register a code and use the Website.
- You are responsible to pay for any costs not included in the Product price such as government taxes and fees imposed by providers. You are also responsible for any expenses you incur while using the Products you purchased on the Website and for purchases made outside the Website, including but not limited to transportation, meals, gratuities, telephone calls, room service and incidentals.
- Savings codes have no value except when used in accordance with this Policy. Savings codes are not gift certificates, nor credit nor debit cards, or prepaid vacation vouchers.
- Savings codes have no cash surrender value, credit value or other implied value.
- Savings codes will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or expired.
- You can give your savings code to friends or family prior to activation, but once activated, only the person on the account can use the savings
- Any suspected or actual abuse of the Policy or Product Terms may result in immediate deactivation of Customer's savings passport(s) and savings bank without warning or notice, cancellation of any purchased Products, chargeback to Customers for fees and charges incurred by Travel Savings Dollars or its suppliers due to Customer's abuse.
- You who make use of the savings codes and the Products agree to indemnify and hold harmless Travel Savings Dollars, its owners, affiliates, agents, contractors, assignees and designees, from any and all claims, liability and responsibility for damages, expenses, inconvenience, dissatisfaction, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever, arising from or related to the use of the savings codes or Products. Travel Savings Dollars makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the Products offered by provider. Travel Savings Dollars shall not be liable or responsible for delays or cancellations due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, war, acts of God or any other matters beyond its reasonable control. Travel Savings Dollars assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation about savings codes by any distributor, or third party other than what is expressly written in the Policy and Product Terms. If any conflict arises between this Policy and the Policy posted on the Website, the Website shall take precedence.
- Offer not valid where prohibited or restricted.
SELLER OF TRAVEL DISCLOSURES:
- Seller of Travel Reg. No.: ST37737
- WST: A23 0986 13
- Iowa TA: 103
- CST: 2099136-50
- Transactions are covered by the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRF) if the seller of travel was registered and participating in the TCRF at the time of sale and the passenger is located in California at the time of payment. Eligible passengers may file a claim with TCRF if the passenger is owed a refund of more than $50 for transportation or travel services which the seller of travel failed to forward to a proper provider or such money was not refunded to you when required. The maximum amount which may be paid by the TCRF to any one passenger is the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the seller of travel, not to exceed $15,000. A claim must be submitted to the TCRF within 12 months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. A claim must include sufficient documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. Claimants must agree to waive their right to other civil remedies against a registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a TCRF claim. You may request a claim form by writing to: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation; P.O. Box 6001; Larkspur, CA 94977-6001; or by visiting TCRC's website at: www.tcrcinfo.org.
- California law requires certain sellers of travel to have a trust account or bond. This business has a bond issued by International Fidelity Insurance Company in the amount of $5,000.00.
- Passengers purchasing travel services from outside of California are not covered by the Restitution Fund.
If you have any questions regarding the Policy or usage of the Website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address below.
Travel Savings Dollars
5962 La Place Court
Carlsbad, CA 92008