2-Night Bahamas Cruise for Two Adults - (Retail value up to $600)
This fabulous Complimentary Cruise offer entitles recipients a two-night, round-trip Bahamas Cruise for two adults aboard the Grand Celebration! The Grand Celebration has been selected as the “Best Bahamas Cruise Getaway” by the Editor in Chief of the prestigious Porthole Cruise Magazine.
As a guest on the ship, you and your travel partner will cruise round-trip from the Port of Palm Beach to tropical Bahamian island. Aboard ship, you will enjoy a comfortable cabin, all your delicious meals in your choice of restaurants, a stunning Las Vegas-style casino and live stage shows, a relaxing spa & salon, an invigorating gym, fun kid’s programs for all age groups, and a wide range of activities for the whole family! In port, you can catch a tan on the powder white beaches and take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear emerald waters. Or choose to snorkel, jet ski, parasail, horseback ride and swim with the dolphins. Later, visit beautiful National Parks, or simply stroll through the duty-free shopping markets.
It’s the perfect relaxing getaway…Bon Voyage!
Directions: To take advantage of this complimentary cruise offer, you will fill out a simple online registration form. Registrants will be contacted by a cruise line travel coordinator to discuss your cruise itinerary options, available travel dates, and any additional discounted travel benefits and upgrades that may be available. Reservations must be received 60 days in advance of your selected travel date. Each traveler is responsible for actual port charges and government taxes of $65 per person at time of booking based on double occupancy. Rates for a third and fourth person in your stateroom may be purchased at the current cruise line rate. This package is transferrable and is valid for up to 18 months to travel. For more information and complete terms, please go to www.RSCregistration.com.
NOTE: Offer not valid to residents living in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii or Vermont. This package cannot be combined with Nationwide Getaway vacation offer or other promotional offers unless provided by the cruise line.
Terms and Conditions. Complimentary Bahamas Cruise for Two Adults
- Entitlements: The recipient of this Cruise promotion is entitled to a complimentary 2-night, round-trip cruise aboard the Grand Celebration, from Palm Beach, Florida to the Bahamas. Aboard ship, recipient will enjoy a comfortable cabin, all meals, live entertainment and shipboard activities. Cruise package does not include transportation to or from port, parking, port taxes and government fees, service charges, Florida state sales tax, gratuities, or incidentals while on board ship. Upgraded rooms and travel options are available at additional costs. Additional fuel and security surcharges may be imposed and collected at time of embarkation to reimburse carrier for increased costs associated with fuel prices, port security and government imposed fees.
- Cruise Line must receive your Registration Form via internet within 30 days of your receipt of this offer to validate your request. Any date change request may be subject to a rebooking fee.
- Once your Registration Form is validated, you will be contacted by a Cruise Line Travel Agent to discuss your reservation request dates and any additional discount travel benefits available. By registering to use this cruise promotion, you expressly request and consent to return telephone calls, emails or mail relating to fulfillment of this offer and other offers from Cruise Line and its partner travel companies. You expressly waive all Federal and State No-Call Registry Protections for the purpose of future marketing by Cruise Line. Any additional offers will be subject to separate pricing and availability that the travel representative will explain to you.
- Each traveler is responsible for actual port charges and government taxes of $65 per person at time of booking based on double occupancy. These charges are only refundable upon cancellation of reservation by traveler if Cruise Line has not already remitted them to Port at time of call. Cruise Line reserves the right to charge an additional fuel supplement of $12.00 per person per day at time of embarkation. A $12 gratuity charge per guest will be added to all guest's Sign & Travel Card.
- Rates for third and fourth person in your stateroom, when available, may be purchased at the current cruise line rate. The terms and conditions of Cruise Line's Standard Contract of Passage apply to the cruise.
- This cruise offer may not be used for group travel or may not be combined with or applied to other offers, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: tour/travel packages, convention/company meetings, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs without first obtaining express permission of Cruise Line. One cruise promotion per stateroom. One cruise promotion per household only. Any violation or breach of this term may result in the forfeiture of offer holders rights, including the cancellation of cabin(s) that may have been previously booked.
- Reservations must be booked and completed within one year of registration, and must be reserved at least 60 days in advance of travel.
- This cruise promotion is non-refundable and not redeemable for cash and is void if raffled, sold for cash or other consideration, copied, altered or prohibited by law. Resale is prohibited, no cash value. Offer not valid to residents living in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii or Vermont. Cruise Line is not responsible for and will not replace or extend promotion if expired, lost, stolen, transferred or destroyed. Promotion is not endorsable and name changes are not permitted. All marks and logos used in this promotion are trademarked and/or copy right protected under federal and state law by Cruise Line. Their use without Cruise Line's express permission are prohibited.
- Each traveler must be 21 years of age or older unless traveling with a parent or legal guardian, and must possess valid ID. Traveler is responsible to comply with passport and ID requirements at time of travel. By participating in this promotion, recipients and travelers agree that Cruise Line and its affiliated companies, officers and owners shall have no liability relating to any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses or attorneys' fees arising out of this promotion, use of such, injury, economic or trade practice damages, accident, or delay, whether known or unknown at time of enrollment or use. Recipient and travelers, through their participation, expressly agree to settle all disputes arising from the marketing, use and fulfillment of this promotion through arbitration as permitted in their home county of residence or in Broward County, Florida, and agree that the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law principles, shall apply. Recipients expressly agree that in consideration of this complimentary promotion, they shall not lend or assign their claims to any class-style action or government agency. Recipients and travelers responsibility of the actual costs of any arbitration are limited to $1,000, and understand that such arbitration is binding, final and claims (if attempted) may not be pursued through judicial means.
- Although this promotion is complimentary, Cruise Line is registered with the state of Florida, FLA Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-40114. California CST Reg. No. 2126450-50. Iowa Travel Agency No. applied for.
- Blackout dates may apply during seasonal and Holiday periods. Additional blackout dates may apply and blackout dates are subject to change without notice.
- These terms and conditions cannot be modified or waived, unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of Cruise Line. Cruise Line has the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions. Cruise passage is subject to terms and conditions stated on the contract ticket enclosed in final documents.
- This Cruise offer may be distributed free of charge only by an authorized business as a promotional product. It may not be sold or resold, and any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. Cruise Line assumes no responsibility for verbal or written representations made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agent, other than those made in this offer.
- Its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the cruise line and do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damages, expenses, loss, injury, accident, or death to any person or property whatsoever on any cruise ship or any transportation to and from said cruise passage, for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from, or in conjunction with services provided.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. This program is void where prohibited by law. Cruise Line is responsible for the fulfillment of this offer. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST-40114.
- By submitting a signed Registration Form or registration through any other means offered by Cruise Line, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated in this cruise offer.
- Required Documentation & Identification: Please note that travel documentation requirements vary by destination and change often. It is the responsibility of the guest to provide valid travel and medical history documents required for debarkation and re-entry into the appropriate country of origin. Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. It is the guest's responsibility to have available at all times required travel documents. Guests are advised to check with their travel agent or proper government authority to determine necessary documents. Guests traveling without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel. Documents must be presented at time of embarkation.
- Department of Homeland Security requires that U.S. citizens taking the cruise only are not required to have a passport; but will need proof of citizenship such as an original or certified copy of a birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization, or a passport card, together with a government issued photo ID such as a Driver’s License. Children are also required to bring proof of citizenship, and if 16 and over, a photo ID is also required. Passports are required only for U.S. citizens who debark the ship for an extended hotel stay in the Bahamas and return at a later date. For a complete list of WHTI-compliant documents or to obtain a passport application, visit www.travel.state.gov.
- Embarkation begins at 12:00 pm. The Grand Celebration is scheduled to leave at 5:30 pm. Guests are required to be onboard the ship at least 90 minutes (by 4:00 pm) prior to departure. When the ship returns to Port of Palm Beach, please plan 1-2 hours before debarkation for Customs and Immigration clearance. Passengers with departing air flights should schedule flight with sufficient time to arrive at their respective airport.
- Cruise only guests will be required to pick up their confirmation documents in person at the Florida Welcome Center in Ft. Lauderdale before boarding, so please plan your travel time accordingly.